11/07/2006

Writer's Cramp

Normally when I make a mistake on this blog, it takes the machine about 5 minutes to make it to published. This time it went to publish and back twice before I could get it back under control. At least it let me delete the blank one and add to this one.
You have got to read the fearing robots blog. I wrote him and told him how much I loved his stuff and he did a bit about Tecumseh, By God.
Go to http://fearingrobots.blogspot.com/ . Barb isn't as thrilled at his work as I am but she tends to see things in Black and White.
I went to the School Board yesterday to pick up the applications to be a Substitute Teacher and Sub Para. I have writer's cramp of the hand filling out all the applications. I had a TB test yesterday and will get fingerprinted today.
YES I VOTED! I kind of looked at the results and think my record puts me a lot more in the middle than at either end. I voted for as many Democrats as Republicans and as many women as men. The only area that I am almost an extremist is I vote no for retaining all the Judges. They are appointed once and unless thrown out they stay in office. Except for a good friend of mine Cordell Meeks. He was a black Judge Advocate in the Guard and this last year he died. He was about 60 and thought to be in good health.
Another good case for sharing the Heart Attack information with all my friends. If your chest feels like you have a band around it and it is tight and hurts, Call an Ambulance. If you are having pains that make you want to get into a fetal position, Call an Ambulance. If the pain starts to run down your left arm and up your chin, Call an Ambulance. If you try to stand in the middle of all that and you faint, Call an Ambulance. You will have drenching sweats (You'll know what this is when it happens because your shoes will go squish from all the water your system dumps out all your pores) Call an Ambulance. If you take an antacid and it doesn't immediately cure your heart burn, Call an Ambulance. A good friend of mine was a para-medic in Olathe. They found him dead in a rest area on I-35 surrounded by the paper remnants from a roll of tums. The newest statistic is that women are at least as likely to die from heart attacks and act just as clueless as men. Think how funny it would be to have an ambulance to the hospital and find out that it is ok. Think how unfunny it would be to not go and die.
Gee, this turned out to be a morbid post. I hope you are all well and you live long and prosper. MUD

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    ice and ibuprophen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    cool, the comment section works! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete