1/22/2007

Damn Weight Watchers

Da Barb's have been on the Weight Watchers diet for a couple of weeks. I'm sure that you lose weight because you spend so much time trying to figure out how many points in a pan of Rice Crispy Treats. (33 in case you need to know)
The real reason I dislike WW is when I cook, I love the smooth taste of gravy or a butter sauce and fried pork chops. Not on that diet you don't. It is steamed vegs and broiled stuff mind you. Oh well, I can always make a little gravy for me on the side. Sure wish I could put a pat of butter on the vegs when they cook but not for now.
Oh well, the snow is finally here in Topeka and it is pretty (white) out there. We finally got about 4 inches and the roads cleared up pretty fast. There is still an inch of ice under most of it but the wet snow makes it almost stable.
I finally had the germ count exceed my preventive measures and have a sore throat today. I'm going back and give it to some of them this afternoon.
MUD

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would be good at weight watchers..I'm not good at math.
    And to let you know I found my spare keys so I still have access to my car..=)

    ReplyDelete