7/04/2007

Damn Tags,

I wil do this only because I'm bored. I hate these and the idea that I can't come up with something worth reading/saying without them. Oh well, Here goes.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in the process of retiring from the National Guard. It was a time of change for me and I was unsure of what I wanted to do. I was too young to really retire but too old to work as hard as I had in the past.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Spending the summer with Barb and trying to figure out what we were going to do.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Salty snacks like peanuts and chips
3. Chex Mix but I have to add dry roasted peanuts because when they took them out it really left the taste bland.
4. Licorice
5. Cup of coffee, black, hot and in a big mug.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. As a former barber shopper there are several songs I not only know the words but can sing most of the four parts. Just know that you don't want to know them as they are all OLD.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Invest..Invest..Invest
2. Change my phone number
3. Make sure Dave gets his college finished
4. Buy a new old car. Try to imagine a 57 chevy with a new v6 motor and gets 25 MPG
5. Take as many of the family as wants on a trip.

Five bad habits:
1. Not bing able to suffer fools gladly.
2. Being convinced that everyone wants to hear the truth.
3. Old Cars
4. Being Judgmental w/o enough compassion
5. ......

Five things you like doing:
1. Car Trips w/ Barb when her back doesn't hurt
2. Working on old cars
3. Reading
4. Riding my recumbent
5. talking w/ Barb

Five things you would never wear again:
This is such a girl thing. I have absolutely no taste in clothes and other than go naked, I'm pretty much OK with about anything. I hope to have Barb buy most of my clothes for the rest of my life.

Five favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. Digital Camera
3. 57 Chevy
4.53 Chevy PU
5. Dogs

MUD

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. mine was easier than yours..
    I couldn't answer half of these..

    ReplyDelete