10/24/2007

World Series

Last night I went to the store to pick up some snacks. Ice cream, potato chips and some Little Debbie snack cakes. When I got home I searched the channels for the series and found that I was a day early. Dang, I hate it when I am out of the loop on something and get it all wrong. Oh well, the German Chocolate ice cream with the caramel goo was soo good. Perhaps tonight I will get it correct.
The Boston red Socks had better show up with their "A" game or it will be a continuation of the Rockies straight sweep of their series. They won two of three games this year at Fenway and outscored the red hose big time.
This is the one time of the year that I watch baseball. Kind of like my flirtations with the NBA after the college round ball season ends. I will watch the championships but the regular pro season just doesn't inspire me much. I really liked the San Antonio Spurs and actually attended a couple of games while there in Texas. They haven't shown me much lately and they are a great team without a lo of spirit. When Dennis Rodman played for them it was unpredictable. The admiral Dave Robinson and Dennis Rodman had spirit and you could see the joy in their eyes. (Perhaps it was the gleam off all his gold and tattoo's in Rodman's case)
Better run and get some trim nails to finish the bead board in the kitchen. We need to get that done and the final trim installed today. Clean up tomorrow and party Friday.
MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment