5/04/2008

It Finally Happened!



Some time over the last 24 hours, the 10,000th visitor to this site stopped in for a drink at my fountain of knowledge. Or to laugh at my feeble attempts to witty or more than I am. I want to thank you all for the visits and my niece Becky for helping me put the counter on my blog. I am not sure if it does much more than my old saying about the dark suit, "It is kind of like wetting your pants in a dark suit. It does give you a warm feeling but no you hope no one notices."

I will close this here and if you can see birds at the top of the page, you are reading the update.

MUD

1 comment:

  1. I love the colorful bird photos. You have some great shots. Most of our birds are very dull colors. The mountain bluebirds occasionally visit the yard, but I haven't figured out how to coax them close enough to photograph. The hummers will be coming before long. We are well visited in that respect.

    Nice pic of Barb Jr.

    ReplyDelete