- I know the alternative to growing old but I really hate it when things start hurting when I can't remember what the hell I did to cause the pain. Perhaps I should be glad I don't remember the injury.
- Why does the Asian Pear tree bring all the fruit ripe at the same time. It is either feast or famine. I guess I need some good cold storage or a cubby hole to put them in. There are three apple trees just about ready and a regular pear tree about ready.
- Did you ever make a mistake about automobiles? I tried to bring the 57 Chevy back to stock and it just is not what I want to drive every day. I wish I had put disk brakes, a new motor (350 Crate motor) and AC. I spent way too much money to take it where it is and now it sits in the garage accumulating dust.
- After owning a new I-Phone for most of the year, I am finally loading some songs on it. Yes, it did take a visit from my favorite geek squad member, Dave, to figure out how. Most of my music is at least a 10 year old collection from a lot of sources.
- On the "Tommy" CD set by the Who, there is an overture and an underture. Not really upset about this so much as I didn't realize that fact until I loaded the CDs last night.
Well Crap, if that is best I can do, I guess I shouldn't be so quick to write that things upset me. Dang I hate it when that happens!