9/27/2011

Three Questions

Today when I was bored nearly to death, I turned on ABC and saw Rachel Ray ask three questions to the star of Buffy the Vampire slayer.  Here is my version:


Three Questions
1.  What does your spouse do that annoys you?
2.  If you had a clone, what would you want them to do?
3.  If you could not do your life's work, what would you think you would have wanted to do?

Answers:
1.  My wife often forgets to agree with me.  Even if (Seldom) I am right.  One of the reasons I was attracted to Barb was that when we met I was on orders to go to Vietnam.  Her strong personality made me confident that she could take care of herself.  I can't remember a time when she was not able to do everything she wanted to do.  Well, there was this one time when she moved to Topeka and I was at Summer Camp and the AC in the new house didn't work. I am pretty sure that a five year old and a new house didn't make things any easier.  She called a repairman and it all worked out.  It was the hottest summer on record, for the record. 
2.  I would love to have a clone clean out the garage and do some of the scud work.  I have a lot of tools and not enough desire to get everything done.
3.  I turned down flight school in the Army.  Probably would have gotten myself killed flying a stupid helicopter but hey, it sounds like fun now.  I am sure that I would not have met Barb had I gone to flight school and it would have led to a career path entirely different one that was successful.There are times that I want to wish my life full of travel and then about 10 days away from home I miss the things at home. 

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment