- You are your own source of happiness. If you aren't happy, get up off your butt and do something. No, posting your "wahhhh" on Facebook ain't it.
- What ever your job is, do your best. It isn't hard to compete for promotion with a bunch of people that spend half their time on line and the other half finding excuses for not getting things done. Build a schedule and follow it. Have things done when you say you will have it done. Working late now and then is good practice.
- Keep your education going. Read a book, journals or just talk to people in the field that you are interested in. No, not BS, but aske them what works for them and then listen.
- Write down on your hand that income must be equal to or greater than outgo. Get a second job or stop spending if you find month left at the end of your money.
- Brush, floss and see your dentist at least once a year. Twice ain't bad. Do an annual physical "annually" DUH!
- If you are an introvert, find some alone time. If you are an extrovert, get out and meet people.
- Stop spending your time reading 30 things not to do and do the right things first and in the oprder of how important ther are to you. If in doubt, make a list and start putting it in order.
New Years Stuff
Someone posted 30 things they said we should not do to ourselves for New years. I think that's way too many things. Here is my list of what to do: