10/28/2015

Coffee, I need Coffee

The Royals played the Blue Jays to a one run victory somewhere about midnight.  I was wide awake and all of a sudden the game was over and I didn't see the Home Run that won it.  Dang couch snuck up and put me to sleep.  There needs to be some kind of device on the TV that alerts me to things like a Home Run.   Dang I hate it when that happens.  I'll bet the productivity looks a lot more like just survival in a lot of the Midwest today.  Coffee will be at a premium.  I know it will take me at least one more large cup to get motivated.

Did I mention that we celebrated Dave's 40th Birthday on Monday night?   We had about 20 of his friends and family over and had a lot of fun.   The Barb's made it a Sesame Street Birthday and his presents were toys and games for kids.  Most of them will be re gifted  as Christmas is not far away.  My favorite of the party was Travis's daughter Rikku.  She is such a cute little girl and not the least bit shy.  She is in Kindergarten and next comes the first grade and then she will be all grown up.  It would be hard for me to be her parent because I could not say no.  Oh well.

This morning I woke up with my shoulder all achy like I slept on it wrong.   I am pretty sure there wasn't anything else because I didn't do much yesterday.  Did I mention my need for coffee this AM? 

I wonder how much of my bum shoulder is due to the fact that Barb wants me to go to the local dairy and get a load of manure?  First thing will be to do is check if the truck will start.  I'll bet it has been a month since I last drove it.  It does look good, but will it run?

Oh well, I am not even motivated to finish this little blog attempt.  See you all later.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment