2/03/2008

Did you notice that no matter how organized you are, you always get home from Wal*Mart and find you forgot something. I think the open spaces and over abundance of crap causes you to forget what you came for. Yesterday I made a trip to Lawrence and while there, Barb went to J. C. Penny's and I went to Wal*Mart. I spent over $40.00 on stuff to feed the animals. This morning I looked and found that I need some feed for the Cocateils and the black peppercorns I went for in the first place. Oh well, going to the local store will give me a chance to check my lottery tickets.
Talk about your waste of money! Lottery tickets are a total waste and a gamble that just has no reasonable explanation. Your chances of winning are worse than being bitten by a Great White Shark. You stand a better chance of getting hit by lightening. I think there is some appeal in thinking about what you would do if you won the lottery. I think my first move would be to build a big building to store the additional crap I would buy. I have about filled everything here to the max and need another space to store "stuff". Oh well.
This morning my son Dave and his wife Barb, brought her nephews over for breakfast. Keiler and Austin are two great little guys and they just wear me out. We had chocolate chip pancakes and ham. We also had some fruit to round it out. Dave will make a great dad when it happens but he doesn't have the energy to keep up with two of the little guys. I think they went home because Barb's computer is so old that it doesn't have any cool games or graphics. I'm sure that Dave's does.
It is in the mid 30's and lightly raining. Thank god it is above freezing or we would have mre snow or a coating of ice. Neither one is much to my liking but hey, I'm not in charge.
Better get my stuff together. MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Dinky edit...

    "Kyler and Austen" is the correct spellings.

    ReplyDelete