5/14/2010

Friday Questions

1. With the large amount of food we cooked for the dinner on Wednesday, How long can you live on leftovers? For me, baked beans, potato salad, bierocks and pie is almost my dream meal.

2. Will a garage full of stuff ever clean its self? I have a lot of good stuff in there and probably won't use most of it too many more times.

3. Are you as tired of playing detective reading the posts on FACEBOOK as I am? What is wrong with saying I have moved rather than announce you are changing your city on FACEBOOK?

4. I know that it is moving towards spring but most of my family blogging friends have stopped posting. How long do you go before you stop visiting inactive sites.

5. Are you as tired of this theme as I am? Bye

MUD

1 comment:

  1. Hey MUD, #2) The answer is "no."

    #3) Funny

    #4) I use the Google Reader...just enter all the sites you want to keep up with. They only appear when something new is posted so that you don't have to actually visit a site if there is nothing new on it.

    ReplyDelete