10/03/2009

Ironic

I find it Ironic that Dave Letterman has found a way to step on his Schwantz just as NBC has found a way to give Dave the lead in the Late night program race. After years of making fun of all the weaknesses of the world, he and his penchant for young ladies is laid bare for the other people to make fun of. Does anyone else find it ironic that Conan O'Brien fell down like his program has? I won't even go into how lame the Jay Leno program is morphing into a game/reality show. Jay's program is getting so lame that even his guitar playing buddy doesn't listen.

Here is a rule that everyone should learn and follow. Do not dip your pen in the inkwell at work. Do not pee where you eat. Don't put your pecker in the payroll. Clear? There is no end to the problems that sex in the workplace can cause. I can't even begin to tell you how many of these relationships have caused job losses, divorces and child support judgements I have witnessed.

Barb and I were all set to take out on a trip through Yellowstone. We had a hotel booked in Jackson Hole for Monday and Tuesday night. Barb watched the weather channel and the daytime high in Jackson was to be 35 degrees and there was a 70% probability of snow. Guess who isn't going there? So far we haven't found a good place to go but will work on that today, maybe. Perhaps it will warm up and the wind will die down enough to go for a bike ride today. Yesterday the wind was so strong that it blew my trash can and its contents all over the yard. I managed to pick up about 1/2 of the trash and the rest just blew away.

Oh well, later...

MUD

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I don't watch TV anymore. Can't handle the stress. Have fun, whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete