9/13/2009

This and That on the Road

ight after we got that e-mail, someone knocked on the door to our Motel room. We are right by a door that the electronic lock didn't work. The guy said he had a pizza but we sent him away without opening the door. BARB DIDN'T SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT!

Yesterday while we were out walking on the trail to see the Crystal Bridges site, I got bit by a dog. I enclosed a picture of the wild dogs at the bottom of the post so you will know what to avoid when you are out.

This is a bumper sticker available at the Wal-Mart Museum
This is the Crystal Bridges Art Museum drawing at The Overlook
This is the current status


This is my pal Harvey and I waiting for Barb to take all her pictures
We are by my new FORD



BEWARE, This is the pack of wild dogs that attacked me! The mother dog actually bit my hand and the rest licked it,


As you can guess, my hand didn't even bleed and this morning I can't see where I got bit. It was a surprise that while the majority of the pack all wagged their tail and were friendly the mother dog just didn't want me to get too close. After she bit, I could see that she was not displaying the same signs of happy the other dogs did.

MUD

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Sleeping at strange motels is much better when you have your friend, Mr. Fortyfive with you. You were smart not to open the door without him present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your BIL is on the road to recovery yikes! Ill be praying, as for the dogs, yes they do look fearsome indeed=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were attacked like that. Maybe you should be checked for rabies. And I love your NEW FORD!

    ReplyDelete