8/06/2012

You Can't Believe Anything you See!

I was once a fan of photography where people would catch unique things in a photo. Barbara loves to find a bug on a plant and take its picture.  She also loves pictures of spiders.


Some of them are just spectacular.  With Photoshop, you can make anything seem real. 




If you look closely there is a Cardinal on the sign added by Barb.  Both photos are her work so I guess she has the rights to merge them.  This street sign photo was taken in Rogers, AR on our early morning bike ride. The Cardinal is a regular visitor to our bird feeder.

The other day my son and I had a discussion about Wikipedia where I told him that a lot of things get added to Wiki without any vetting.  He said something about a study that validates it as a source, and said it is fairly accurate.  I won't try to change his mind, but I will tell you that anyone that uses the internet or talk radio as a source may have trouble verifying the facts.  Especially talk radio that quotes internet sources. There was a saying that figures lie and liars figure but now they just write on the internet.

With all that said, have a great day out there.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment