9/02/2012

Sunday Morning

My Sunday morning starts with a trip out to get the paper.  I make a pot of coffee and sit down to a chance to read the paper in the quiet of the day.  I enjoy that ritual about as much as anything else.  Well, perhaps not as much as a chance to ride the bike over at the lake.  In fact, as soon as I finish here I will load up the bike and head over for 8 -10 miles of smiles on the bike path.  We had a rider killed on the road between here and there so I take the bike over in the truck and ride away from the traffic.

This last week we made a rush trip to Oklahoma to do some research for the family.  Went to Seminole, OK and found many neat things.   In My wife's family (Grisso) there was a member that built a mansion on the north side of town.  The Seminole Nation just bought it and are in the process of doing a lot of work on the grounds.  The mansion looks like it is about 3,000 square feet with a big workshop garage and a carriage house behind.  There is a basketball court, a tennis court, a swimming pool and a vineyard there.   We will probably watch the website and as soon as they have it available for rentals like a Bed and breakfast go down and tour the inside and stay a night.  

I won't get into the rest of the deal of why we were down there as it is a family matter and I am only an outlaw not a member.

Oh well, circles to make and miles to go.  Write if you get work.

MUD  

No comments:

Post a Comment