9/24/2012

What Did He Know and When Did He Know It?

I think people are focusing on small things in this election and are spending more time on stupid questions than really trying to focus on what's wrong and how to fix it.  For two years, the President had the majority of both the House and Senate and not once did he ever get a Budget passed.  Instead of a budget, and instead of a modification to our Medical Insurance Laws, we got no budget and Obama Care.

Let me make sure that you know that I feel not everything in the Obama Care law is bad.  I think it is a good thing that people with catastrophic illnesses and preexisting conditions can now find coverage.  I am not sure that children up to the age of 27 should be covered by their parents Health Insurance.   21 Should be a good age to cut it off unless the child is in school.  Can you imagine my surprise when I read in my new Medicare Booklet that there is a provision for the Government to fine you if you delay paying for Medicare Part B?  

I think that everyone is running around and spending time telling lies.  If the truth is told, the vote should clearly go to the other team for four years and back and forth when things are bad.  People don't remember that just a couple of months ago, the pundits were saying that Barry is a worst President than Jimmy Carter.  Hello - Remember Billy Beer and Peanuts?  He was rightfully a one term President and we moved on.

The people that I really don't like are the 25% of the people that don't vote.  All that Crap about how we have disenfranchised those without ID cards is just that.  You can't cash a check, buy a cell phone without proving who you are.  Get some and Vote!

MUD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the remaining phase :) I maintain such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

    Look at my site :: noticias primero

    ReplyDelete