9/17/2012

What I hate about Getting Older

First of all, let me tell you that The biggest problem is that my mental age (or the one I think I am) is much younger than my physical age.  It is that difference that really bothers me. But here are some of the major complaints.
  • I think there is a conspiracy in the men's underwear makers.  Either they make the distance from the flap too short and we have fall out or so far that in a hurry we can't get to the business end fast enough.  
  •  My sex drive is too high.  It is all in my head and I want to lower it.
  •  I don't have a lot of excess energy and when I try to use what I have, I really pay for it the next day.
  •  It takes me longer to get ready to work.  Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. 
  • At one time I loved to travel in the car.  Now I find a couple of days in the car and I am way too stiff and sore
  • I wish we were more like automobiles.  A fast tune up, an oil change and we are ready for more things.  I did buy a new pair of tennis shoes and paid less than one tire so I won't complain about tires.  
I guess I need to get up off my butt and go do something rather than sitting here and writing about crap that just happens.  See ya' later.

MUD 

No comments:

Post a Comment