1/04/2015

J'es Singing

Last night the Capitol City Chorus sang at the Men's and Women's Basketball game for Washburn University.  It was fun to watch a little of both games but I didn't watch the entire game.  Between games we slipped out and went to a local restaurant for dinner.  It was a fun time had by all.   I think our rendition of the national Anthem was very good.  One of the tenors had been sick all week and he had to sing Bass to keep from squeaking.  Other than that, it went well.   Our newest assistant director Chris is really getting the hang of it. 

Barb and I will be slipping out in a little while to go see the hawks play in Allen Field House.  It is an extreme pleasure to get to see a game there.  The things that go on before, during and after the game that is not on TV is fun.   I know that a lot of people don't want to stand up and sing the Alma Matter but some of us do.

There are days that the cats wake up with a wild streak.  The Female cat got in a box and the kitten just went nuts trying to get her out.  Then they did their version of the MMA where they wrestle and the Jujitsu moves just make me laugh.  It goes on until the big cat get a stray claw and she slaps the crap out of the kitten.  It is a hoot.

Today there is a retrospective of NYPD Blue and it cracks me up that everyone in NY takes their coffee with cream and two sugars.  I have always had mine black.  I don't drink it for the taste, I drink it for the caffeine. 

Better get my act together.

MUD 

No comments:

Post a Comment