1/02/2014

Not'in Special

Some mornings the creative juices are like the temperature outside.  It was about 3 degrees this morning and my level of enthusiasm is right there.  We have guests this week and they brought 3 dogs.  Even the dogs didn't want to go out and fetch the paper.  All week they were ready by the time I got my coat on.  Today they all went back into the bedroom and hid as I put on  my coat.

One of the dogs is deaf and so much high energy that she is a hand full.  The other dogs were littermates and have a lot of Shepard in them. The are so well trained it hurts and are a lot of fun to play with.  I personally find the deaf dog a challenge.  When she doesn't want to mind, she just looks away.  The good news is she doesn't do that too much. 

There are a lot of football games on this week but I am just not into football now that the men's basketball BIG XII round robin is about to start.  I don't hate the pre-season, but I do love the regular season.    We don't have any home game tickets for the hawks this year but we do have tickets to a game in Austin.  Should be a good escape.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

So far this year it has snowed twice and the amounts have not been a challenge to drive.  I haven't even put the blade on the tractor so it is a good thing.  I did get out to start the tractor when it got into the high 40's.  No problem. 

I did find out that the material for the building will be delivered next Monday.  I didn't read the fine print in the contract that they want about half of the cost of the building when it is delivered.  It really is no problem and I really do want to have a place to store things.  Yes, I will do my best to organize what I have and not acquire tons of more stuff. 

Oh well, the need to write is no longer a motivator and I will close with a Happy New year to you all.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment