6/19/2014

Tomatoes

Today Barb picked the first cherry tomato in the garden.  It is just pink right now but I'll bet it will ripen up real nice in a day or so.  Can't wait for them to start getting ripe in large numbers.  If there is anything better than a BLT I sure don't know what it is.

Last night, we had Dave and his wife Barb over for dinner.  Barbara made banana pudding with bananas and Nilla Wafers.  Barb asked if the cookies get softer as the stuff is in the icebox?  It never lasted that long in my house.  Perhaps I will look that question up on line.   We did send them home with a container of the pudding so they can answer that question.  Or not.

Have you started keeping track of your summer schedule on the big calendar in the kitchen yet?   I just realized that I have mine in a couple of places and that just won't do. 

Gotta Run.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment