10/27/2014

What to Do?

There are several projects that need done and no "get 'er done." Unlike the kitten visiting, I just don't have the get up and chase attitude today.  Not sure what that means, but I can pretty surely tell you it isn't Ebola.  Mostly just lack of a degree of "giveashit."  

This weekend I removed a bunch of wet leaves from the driveway and deck.  Yesterday I blew them off with the leaf blower and this morning they are back with a vengeance.  At least they are nice and dry this time and they can be removed in short order.  If they get removed at all.

Barbara has a Grand Niece that is attending Law School at UCLA.   They announced her engagement over the weekend and we are thrilled for her.  She is as smart as she is pretty and I am sure they will have beautiful children. 

Speaking of Children, a cousin of mine has her first grandchild and her daddy takes such cute pictures.   They call her June Bug and she is a lot more cuter than any June bug I have ever seen.  The pictures always catch her with a big smile on her cute little face and makes you want to kiss those chubby cheeks.  I think she looks like her mommy, my cousin and that side of the family.  I can see a little of the paternal grandmother in the eyes but the color is all right down the family line.

Tonight we are going to have a coach come in to help us get our two competition songs ready if we decide to go to the District Conference this next year.  Both are really good old songs that we can ring the chords of.  I don't think our chorus has gone to a conference and performed since I was with them 7 or 8 years back.  Our new director is really good and I hope we can be driven to participate. 

Oh well, better get to doing something, even if it is wrong.

MUD, aka the great pretender with delusions of adequacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment