- I love to buy and hate to shop. I go one place where I can buy almost everything. I enjoy walking around in the Big Box store to get my exercise as I shop.
- My dog loves to eat Old Roy dog food and he doesn't eat the other stuff as well. Read the bag, it is the same stuff as comes in the high priced stuff. How refined is Crude Protein anyway.
- Did I mention that I love people and people watching? I share a smile and a howdy with people I meet and most of the time I get one back.
- The Walton Foundation is building Crystal Bridges in Bentonville. It is an American Art museum and I am looking forward to seeing it when it opens this fall. It is a beautiful building set in a beautiful setting and on of my friends is helping build it.
- When we travel, we use the WalMart stores as places to stop and get out of the car for a while. The generally have clean restrooms, sell bottled water and travel snacks. I have never had anyone say a bad word about us as we walk around the store to stretch our legs. They place their stores near the Interstates and are generally easy to get to.
- One of my friends is the greeter at the nearby WalMart. I love to stop by and say Hi to him. He lost his wife a few years back and he greets people with a smile and sincere desire to make their shopping there good. He is probably one person that knows the store better than I do.
|I have the urge to travel and see new places|