1 AM, 3 AM and 7 AM... Drank three glasses of Tea at dinner last night.
2. How do you like your steak?
Yes. Grilled medium rare and with good friends is best.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Taken. While we were on the road. I loved it but it was a little brutal for Barb.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
NYPD Blue. On the cooking channel Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
On the beach at Rabat Morocco wasn’t bad but right here at home in Rabbit run is just great.
6. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Left over bierocks. Great stuff McGee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Yes. Eating about anything is fine by me. I like to cook on the grill but am just at home with a pot of Ham and beans.
8. What foods do you dislike?
I tried Boiled Peanuts once and am not the biggest fan. Other than that, pretty much see it, eat it.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Right here at home.
10. Favorite dressing?
Blue Cheese dressing and in a pinch Ott's
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 53 Chevy truck, 57 Chevy, 2004 Crown Vic.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
This is a girls question isn’t it. I wear clothes because it is ugly for a 60 year old guy to run around naked.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
North out of Idaho into Canada and then east and come back down through Montana.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I have everything I need and most of what I want so what do you think?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Rabbit Run, Tecumseh, BY God, Kansas
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
Wichita, KS at Wesley medical Center
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Apple or PC?
PC. Apples are great in a pie.
20. Favorite quote?
A Journey of a 1000 miles begins with the first step.
21. Book you most hated having to read for high school English?
I don't think I have ever read a book I didn't enjoy. I generally stop pretty much after the first chapter if I don't enjoy it.
22. Vegetarian or carnivore?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
none right now. I do have grand- Kitties.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Most of the news is so political nowadays that I go out and make my own. Read firstname.lastname@example.org
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Older. With money
27. What is your best childhood memory?
My friends, Ronny, Harvey, Wayne (Not as Much) Danny Rex.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
yes. 47 years worth with the same person and the love of my life.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yep’er Skippy. Rolled one over and over and lots of little accidents.
Stupid people that go out of their way to prove it.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
See number 22. Omnivores love it piled on their pizza.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
I am trying to remember if there is any I don’t like. There is a new Wells Blue Bunny “Very berry” that is wonderful.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Got food poisoned at “taco bell” so that isn't it. 5 Guys is the latest.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
none, Passed it on the first try in a car I had never driven before.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Never happen McGee. I try to spend cash and quit when it is gone.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
With my mild ADHD everything is spontaneous. I have to plan to plan.
41. Like your job?
I am retired what’s not to like.
42. favorite veggie?
tomato, but I really like all veggies
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Yellowstone with out a doubt.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Had to be Dave and Barb. No Wait it was both Barbs.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Barbershop Tape for our Show next week.
46. What is your favorite color?
Damn girlie questions... I guess Black for the t-shirt and blue for the jeans.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
none Do I look like some Navy Puke?
Hell, I can’t remember my favorite song from yesterday let alone 40 years ago.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes but never after noon in the day. Can’t sleep if I do.