4/30/2012

Great Weekend

At least 20 members of the family came over on Sunday and we had a great time.  Just about the time I needed to start the grilling on the deck, it was raining cats and dog with a little lightning thrown in.  I can cook in the cold, rain, heat or snow but I don't fool around when large amounts of electricity is looking for a 6'3" lightning rod.  I managed to get all cooked in time and a lot of it was consumed.  Barb's coconut cream pie won the Petty family traveling trophy.  The funny thing is she made it sugar free and o one noticed.

This morning I worked on the truck again for what should have been a 15 minute job and it took me most of 4 hours to get the spark plugs changed.  I won't go into the details but I will say thank god it will be another 50,000 miles before I change them.  

The weather here in the heartland is cloudy and the temperature hasn't hit 70 yet.  I was looking forward to a bike ride but perhaps tomorrow.  

I am going to spend the rest of the day just doing little.  Might even get to throw in a nap also.  

MUD   

No comments:

Post a Comment