50,000 Hits

During the years I have been writing this blog, I have had 50,040 hits and am glad to say that I appreciate your visits.  I hope to continue my gawking, walking and talking about things I encounter on the path of life.  I hope to continue to meet non-sexual tricycle riders, metro sexual unicycle riders, Heterosexual Bike riders and recumbent over the hill sexual riders.  I hope you will stop and leave a comment or two when you have the time but be assured that I write these words of wit for me.  Bonus for you if you read them and enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 50G, MUD!

    Always an enjoyable read. And, even though we only see eye to eye on about 90% of things, you really make me think hard about the other 10%.