11/10/2011

Fast Times at Rabbit Run

For some reason, I have been on the slow track for about a week.  I don't seem to have the same get up and go that I had.  Not sure why but I did even get barb to take me for a walk yesterday to see if getting out and "Blowing off the stink" would help.  I even used that term to Barb and she reminded me that when I used that on a bunch of preschool students one of the little kids said, :But Teacher, we don't stink!"  


Today it is to be in the 60's and time for me to get out and round up all the garden hoses that are scattered from one end of the place to the other.  There is a little bit of cleaning up the joint that is on my list also.  We'll see what gets done and what just escapes my attention.


I seem to be having a problem with my blog.  For the past few times I have opened it it seems to be getting smaller and smaller.  If I go to the control center and make it big enough to read, the rest of my screens don't fit on the page.  Damn computer.


I can tell that the weather is getting ready for winter because the visitors at the feeders and suet block are trying to eat me out of house and home.  I don't remember it being this bad even in the worst of winter last year.  Perhaps they are trying to fatten up for a hard winter.  


Better get a move on and get something done.


MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment