6/03/2015

Good Ideas

I really hate to be driving somewhere and have a great idea for my Blog.  By the time I get home, I don't have a clue what the subject was.  Then, in the middle of the night, I will wake up and the idea is just bugging me to death.   Dang, I hate it when that happens.

Today is one of those days where they tell us it isn't going to rain and then it spends the entire day cloudy and looking like rain.   It even sprinkled on me as I went to get a haircut.  I did manage to do double duty on that trip and get gas for the car, the mower and the big tractor.  On our trips last year, $50.00 was an average fill up and today I got the tank full from empty and two 5 gas cans for just a little more than that.  OK, you got me, my Dillon's card gave me a .30 cent a gallon discount.  That brought to just above $2.00 a gallon. 

Barb and I are moving our checking account from the bank where we started banking when we moved to Topeka in 1990.  The first thing they did was have a Big Bank buy them out and then last year they tore down the bank building.   If we want to do any banking in person, we have to drive clear across town.   We will be with Envista as soon as the paper work gets done.   Probably will do the signature cards today.   What is a shame is that one bank has a branch in our local Dillon's and a branch bank not too far away.  Oh well, it is not my decision where anyone is. 

Today a friend on Facebook said he holds his wife's hand when they go for walks.  I can relate to that as now it is to be sure that one or the other of us falls down.  I'm sure that Barb will tell you that I am a lot more in danger of falling than she is. 

Did you read that there is a pill for women that will help them be more frisky?  Isn't having chemically induced sex a lot like cyber sex?  (What ever that is)   Oh well, I guess I'll just settle for a good kiss and a hug now and then. 

For the second time today, I guess I'll sign off here. 

Oh by the way, someone asked today what movie have I seen for more than five times would I watch again.   Green Mile,   Castaways,  Shawshank Redemption and Saving Private Ryan.   Three of the four have Tom Hanks in them.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment