10/20/2006

Becky & Roy

Becky is my Niece and lives in Oklahoma. The TOTO wanabe is Roy, her dog. I don't understand how someone that dislikes germs as much as she does can tolerate a dog in the house. I guess with a husband and two kids there permanently and one step son on weekends she somehow adapts.
We went down to Tulsa last weekend and we had a great time. We were the first overnight guest in Rick's guest bedroom and had a great visit.
We got to meet Laurie, or lexi or someone with a name that changes from source to source. Either way, she could be a member of the family. Laurie's dad is a Southern Baptist Minister and Laurie can make up stories to rival any member of the Petty Clan. I have read a lot of the story she and Becky have written and can't tell when one starts and the other ends. I have high hopes they can be as successful as they are nice.
I found a small jar of Vicks "Vapo-Rub" and can at least breathe for now. The headache went away as soon as The dripping started. Now I am back to going through boxes of Puffs at a rapid rate.
I have started feeding the birds again and there is a rapidly growing crop of finches and Junko's. I am also keeping a bowl of water filled outside. It is one of those water bowls that are heated so it won't ice up when it starts freezing.
I wish I could come up with some witty repartee but for the most part I am still under the weather enough that you will just have to make you own fun today. Write if you get work. MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment