10/27/2006

Busy Friday



Hi there sports fans. This is a picture from my baseball days. I played first base because I could catch and that lasted until they found out that I could also throw so I moved behind the plate and was a catcher. We had the best battery and one of the worst records. You must be able to score runs and defense on the rest of the field. Oh well, it was fun.
Today was one of those days that started early and went by fast. I had an appointment to have the stitches removed in the morning. At noon Barb and I met with one of our friends for lunch and this afternoon I took Mom to the Doctor's office for a visit. She has been feeling kind of poor and we went in to discuss it. First of all Mom stopped taking one of her pills that she thought was a blood pressure pill. It turned out that it is a pretty important pill that helps regulate her heart beat and not taking it let her heart not beat well. Poor heart beat with a bad heart and it is no wonder that she didn't feel well.
Tonight is game five of the World Series and many of us are hoping that the Cardinals can finish this whole thing before the first snow starts. Actually it is supposed to be near 70 tomorrow and 75 on Sunday. I think the series will move back to Detroit if it doesn't end today.
With a break in the weather, I hope to be back on the bike some this weekend. Sunday for sure.
Yesterday was Dave's birthday. He turned 31 and boy does that make me feel old.
MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment