10/19/2006

Sicky Poo

Barb says I am the worst patient she has ever seen. When I get a code (stuff your nasal passages with tissue or snot and say cold) I am miserable. Part of the reason is my intolerance of decongestants. My blood pressure skyrockets if I even say the word out loud. I suffer with either pressure in the face or a drip that I generally don't feel until it reaches my chin.
The usual fall cycle is that one of those little school monsters comes to school and gives it to Barb. Thes she gives it to me and I am the sickest one of the bunch. Oh well, enough of my whineing.
Fall is in full swing here in the heartland. 70 one day, 50 the next and then 70 by Friday. I would probably ride more if it weren't for the darn wind. It just seems to blow me all over the road and make it fee a whole lot colder than it is. The guys on the Bentrider Bulletin Board complain about leaves turning to a slick paste if there is a little rain but those are the days I just stay home.
Well, I need to get ready for the day and perhaps to make a Puffs run to the store. At the rate I am using them I'll be out by noon.
MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment