- I think there is a conspiracy in the men's underwear makers. Either they make the distance from the flap too short and we have fall out or so far that in a hurry we can't get to the business end fast enough.
- My sex drive is too high. It is all in my head and I want to lower it.
- I don't have a lot of excess energy and when I try to use what I have, I really pay for it the next day.
- It takes me longer to get ready to work. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.
- At one time I loved to travel in the car. Now I find a couple of days in the car and I am way too stiff and sore
- I wish we were more like automobiles. A fast tune up, an oil change and we are ready for more things. I did buy a new pair of tennis shoes and paid less than one tire so I won't complain about tires.