12/05/2006

Blogging should be fun

I started this blogging stuff a while back at the urging of my niece, Rebecca. I have had a good time with it and feel it is good practice to help me get my creative juices flowing. I have about had it with blogspot.com for the following reasons:

  • The failure to post my pictures was frustrating even when I spent time making them small enough to not clog the internet drain.
  • Offering a Beta that screws up with regularity should just not be done. Beta's should work for the most part. If it gets screwed up, fix the damn thing.
  • The fact that I lose about half of my comments nowadays is just crap on top of the cake, not frosting.
  • The fact that I have to log in one day and not the next is very frustrating. Find a place and stay there.

If the problems are caused by stupid little shits screwing with the programming, I hope they die and their computers burn in hell. I am pretty sure that it is not the old farts screwing with the programming. Most of us just want to use the damn computers the same way from day to day and enjoy.

END OF RANT. I will stick around for a few more days but I am nearing my limit. MUD...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    damn, I've been having commenting problems too, I can bet $20 bucks this one wont post properly but just to be safe im going to copy and paste it before i hid comment!
    I'm not willing to give up my new blog to change to another site, redoing a blog is NOT FUN! Sheesh good thing I copied my comment, sure enough, it wouldnt go through, now I will click "other"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally has been pissing me off too. GALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Don't give up I read it every day!

    ReplyDelete