9/16/2010

Twin Falls and the Snake River Canyon

Gee Honey, it is a beautiful evening so lets go for a walk. Sure we are only a few blocks from the Snake river and the Perrine Bridge across the Snake River Canyon.



Looks like a beautiful place to snap off a few shots of the beautiful scenery.

After taking a couple of pictures looking West, I turned my attention to , "Holy Shit is that guy going to jump off that bridge?
Yes but he had a parachute and there is a designated landing zone on the side of the river. Looks like a small marker with flowers for someone who didn't make it.

Our Jumper made it down safely but I wonder just how many big guys it would have taken to throw me off that bridge.

I guess this a daily thing and the base jumpers go off the bridge all the time.
MUD




No comments:

Post a Comment