Today when I was bored nearly to death, I turned on ABC and saw Rachel Ray ask three questions to the star of Buffy the Vampire slayer. Here is my version:
1. What does your spouse do that annoys you?
2. If you had a clone, what would you want them to do?
3. If you could not do your life's work, what would you think you would have wanted to do?
1. My wife often forgets to agree with me. Even if (Seldom) I am right. One of the reasons I was attracted to Barb was that when we met I was on orders to go to Vietnam. Her strong personality made me confident that she could take care of herself. I can't remember a time when she was not able to do everything she wanted to do. Well, there was this one time when she moved to Topeka and I was at Summer Camp and the AC in the new house didn't work. I am pretty sure that a five year old and a new house didn't make things any easier. She called a repairman and it all worked out. It was the hottest summer on record, for the record.
2. I would love to have a clone clean out the garage and do some of the scud work. I have a lot of tools and not enough desire to get everything done.
3. I turned down flight school in the Army. Probably would have gotten myself killed flying a stupid helicopter but hey, it sounds like fun now. I am sure that I would not have met Barb had I gone to flight school and it would have led to a career path entirely different one that was successful.There are times that I want to wish my life full of travel and then about 10 days away from home I miss the things at home.