5/14/2016

About Healed

Not well healed, healed from falling off the ladder last Saturday.  There is still a twinge in my back but mostly that is a minor pain now and then.  Oh well, stay off ladders and be safe will be my new motto.

One of these days, I think I will look for a young helpful (Read - Cheap) person to do some of the chores around here.  Right now, there is approximately 5 acres of grass that need cutting.  Not sure but I think I skinned up the mower blade I replaced when I ran over a brick.  There seems to be a six inch path along the edge that just doesn't get mowed properly.  First job will be to see if I need to sharpen or replace that blade.  Then, I will probably need to g buy some gas, take a nap and worry about it tomorrow.  Sounds like a plan.

I am worried a little about the latest rounds of tests.  My H1C was right at 6 and that is borderline diabetic.  I have stopped eating copious quantities of ice cream, gummy bears and Cheese flavored popcorn.  Did I mention my blood pressure was also high?  One of these days, I may get to start doing all the things I once did and figure if it kills me, I had to die of something.  I haven't had a drink or smoked in years. 

Speaking of age, I read today that the last person born in the 1900's is the oldest person alive.  At 116, I wonder what the quality of life is for that person.  Perhaps if I make it that long, I will be able to do as I wish.  Unless Barb makes it to 117.

Every once in a while, I will make a mistake in Facebook and it will start underlining everything in red.  I can preview the work and the red line doesn not appear but it is a little disconcerting.  Oh well.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment