5/11/2016

Fell Down Again

The only problem was this time I was about 10 feet up in the air on a ladder.  I hate it when the mind is strong and the body is weak.   I am not sure if I got dizzy and fell or kind of passed out.  When Barb found me, I was unable to say what happened exactly.   She made me go to the hospital and basically all they did was kind of clean off the scrapes.  I am dinged up and bruised but nothing was broken.  I would have felt like they were more serious if they had really wiggled the places I hurt.  They did a CT scan of my head in case there was any damage done there.  Yes, climbing up on a ladder by myself is a good reason to think I may have damage to my brain.

I will go to the Doctor this morning to see if my blood pressure medicine change was good enough.  That alone might be a cause of the fall.  I am sure the Doctor will tell me to stay off ladders.  I guess I need to hire a kid to do the stupid jobs for me.   I can play spotter to keep him from falling.  I also have a tractor with a front bucket that will make sure the ladder doesn't fall and that will help.  I have a candidate in mind but no confirmation yet.

Yesterday Barb and I went to Lawrence, KS to do a little shopping.  I did walk around in Penny's but then went back to the car after one round.  Oh well, it was good to get out of the house.

I guess I had better get ready to see the Doctor.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment