8/05/2012

I Dunno!

Is anyone else about Olympic-ed out?   Perhaps it is the inclusion of the professional Athletes that has worn out the fun.  L saw about all of Lebron James and the Williams sisters I needed earlier this year.  I was a heck of a lot more thrilled to see that 800 meter swim by the 15 year old than I was to see Phelps get his 20th something medal. 


This morning Barbara asked me to say those three little words every woman wants to hear.  I said "Rock Chalk Jayhawk!"  She smiled and shook her head.   Actually she asked me if I wanted to go for a bike ride but we needed to wait until it was 70.  Can you imagine having to wait till it warmed up a little in August?

Today's paper had a small article about the fact that Marilyn Monroe died 50 years ago today at the age of 36.  That a pretty danged high price to keep from getting older.  I think I prefer the getting older part.'Cides I am way, way, way older than 36.  Do you know the best prevention for nudity after the age of 50?  Full length mirrors.  


Better go load the bikes, smiles and pedal circles to make.


MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment