8/04/2008

In the good Ol' Summertime

Yes, I know that a lot of people are on vacation but there seems to be a bunch of people that don't think they need to keep the rest of the world informed when they travel. I'll bet almost every house I have visited this past year had internet and I could update at will. I need to see some pictures to the newest members of the family. There is a new Austin in Birmingham, AL and Mandy's new puppies somewhere. I would sure like to see some pictures.

With that said, I need to get out to the yard and do a few chores before the temp soars above 90. I slow way down at that temp and about 95 retire to the basement. I figure I have about three hours at best.

I hope you are all having a great summer. It will be fall soon enough and we'll all get a lot more done for a couple of months and then it will be inside book reading time. The other day I had the AC man come out and put some more gas in the compressor. I found Barb on the couch with a blanket the other night. Sheesh! Oh well...
MUD

1 comment:

  1. The blanket with the AC must be a woman thing. I have found myself doing that lately.

    ReplyDelete