How many times do we stumble over the simple rules of life and wonder what to do next?
- Income must be equal to or exceed outgo. The trick is you have to earn more or spend less.
- If you are in a rut, get out and do something different. Stay in that rut and you will get run over. (My military mind wrote that as overrun the first time and I think it may be a better answer)
- Happiness is wanting what you have not getting what you want.
- An education is only a pathway to success. Hard work combined with an education will make it a true path.
- Don't be surprised if you don't get to where you need to go if you don't plan on how you are going to get there. "Do what you did and you will get what you got."
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It doesn't matter how many times someone tries to sell you something, if your inner voice tells you it is wrong, it probably is. Kind of like what you get on your boots out in the cattle pen. 99% of the time you don't have to smell it, taste it or look closely to know it is crap. I read about a person that attended a sales seminar and they were offered a chance to buy a vacation package at $10,000. The salesman lowered the price until it was finally down to $2800 and they bought it. Guess what, it was really worthless. DUH!
- With free advice, what you get is worth the price you pay.