7/28/2012

Opening Ceremony

Did anyone else make it through the entire opening ceremony of the Olympics?  Somewhere I dozed off when the Industrialization part and them woke up to find the parade of Athletes was on.    I think I made it through England and finally dozed off for good.  

Sleeping through the Olympics opening ceremony
It was a long week out there and I got a lot done on all the properties.  Most importantly we mowed everything and I put the finishing touches on the deck.  I will say the squirrels don't appreciate the deck work as this AM it was covered with Hickory nut hulls.  


Barb and I have been pretty good about riding our bikes this past month and I feel pretty good about taking them with us as we travel in September.  I hope we can find some interesting trails enroute to Gulf Shores. 


MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment