- The "confessions of a closet conservative" always makes me wish that I was as smart and could write as much about things in a more dispassionate manner. I just get my dander worked up and tend to rant rather to destroy with words the things I hate. Her prolific blogs always keep me on my toes and it is almost always new and good.
- "The rants from sunnybrook farm" is from someone I love and tend to be more feeling than thinking but it is never dull.
- "blazing Cat Fur" is always good to get my blood pressure up. We don't agree on everything but it is fun to read things from the other side
- Speaking of the other side, "stranger in Suwon city - Daily" has told me more about life in Korea than anyone else. Eva is a young woman there teaching English and about Korea to me. She has discussed the people and the food and opened Korea to me in a way I had never thought about.
- As an old (heavy emphasis on Old) white guy, I just don't know what the young people are doing but I read one blog to look into that world. "a day in the life" is a young Canadian woman and her activities in a young world. I don't always get it but I read it to try. I guess that's all that can be expected is "to Try".
Tag, I Guess I'm it!
I was tagged as a thinking blogger. I am most thankful that I have spell checker built in on this computer as you would be amused to see how phonetically things can be spelled and still be wrong. The Tag as a "thinking Blogger" requires that I tell you of five other blogs that I read because of how they make me think. I am also going to tell you about them and how they make me feel.