- Feb 26, 1993 - - New York City, a bomb in the World Trade Center exploded killing 6 and injuring 1,040 more. Granted this was right after Bill took office but it was on his watch.
- Apr 93 - Waco, TX. 4 A.T.F. shooters killed and 16 wounded. 80 Branch Dividians Died.
- Apr 95 - OK City, OK In response to the Waco disaster, Tim McVeigh exploded a truck outside the Federal Office Bldg killing 169 people or which 19 were children.
- Nov 95 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia a car bomb was exploded outside the US Military Compound killing 5.
- Aug 98 - Bombs hit the Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania killing 224 people and injuring 4,500.
- Oct, 2000 Aden, Yemen the Destroyer USS Cole was hit by a small boat that exploded alongside killing 17 sailors
To Me, it is fairly obvious, the war on terrorism started long before the current President took office. Who Lied? Were we at war and no one noticed? For brevity, I will not get into the personal lies President Clinton told and the resulting failed impeachment. I will point out that Bill lost his law license for telling lies to a Federal Court. Just so you know he did have sex with that woman depending on what your definition of sex is?
History is a fickle mistress and will come back to slap you if you don't pay attention. If you don't believe this list, look it up on line, I did!
Have a great day! MUD