Yep, these blogs post funny. Part one is below part two because I posted One yesterday. If it were in a book, I could have posted two after one and word processed the crap out of it. I'm sure there is some way to shuffle the posts in a blog but you will just be stuck with the order I put them. This crap is free so read it or don't.
- A bird in the hand will probably bite you or poop on your fingers. Even if they are very costly and worth a lot of money at "Pet Land". Try to get one of the nasty little buggers to fetch a stick.
- He who dies with the most toys, dies!
- A penny saved isn't worth very darn much. Talk about dollars and you might be on the right track.
- You are your own worst critic. The other guys just get under your skin!
- If the going is easy it probably is an ambush (Murphy's rules of Combat but who the hell was Murphy?)
- Kids learn to read until about the end of the second grade. After that they read to learn. Reading is the most important thing a parent can do with their children. Make it fun and good and they will continue to read and learn. I can't imagine a house without reading material. A child ought to want to go to the Library as much as he/she wants to go to the DQ.