Politics - Warning this Might get Real

Every once in a while I find the need to throw in a good rant or two.  If you are sensitive, don't read the following.   I would hope it would make you cry.

Have you figured out the cost of Justice lately?   Try to get a good lawyer and not spend in excess of $20,000 to get a judgement in your favor.  Throw in the cost of a jury trial and it will be way north of that.

The cost of entitlements and interest is costing us about 70% of every dollar our Government takes in.  I figure that one of these days they will stop telling lies about the cost of living and inflation will raise that amount.   The other real truth is that we have to borrow the other 30% to run the Government.  I know that a lot of conservatives cold cut that number.

There are a bunch of us that feel the Military is a good thing for our young people.  In fact, I have a couple of Nieces and and  nephews in a boot camp like training out on the west coast.  I will be interested to see if that training encourages or discourages them to enter the Military in a couple fo years.  Might be an interesting discussion.

I am really tired of hearing about the rich guys just throwing their money in the election process.  I know I can't be bought and hope you can't either. The only real problem in that whole deal is that I really hate the TV ads and that is where the majority of the big money goes.  Oh well.

I am at a loss about what to do with my money I have in investments.  They aren't paying anything right now and  one of these days we might need the money to live on.  Oh well, I guess I need to find a good mattress to stuff and keep quiet.

I'm sorry that I couldn't work up to a better rant.


No comments:

Post a Comment