4/03/2008

When It Rains, it rains!

Well Sports Fans, that damn truck will be the death of me yet. Today as I was leaving the drive at a local shopping center one of the front wheel attachments on the rack came unscrewed again and I was left, well high and wet. I will go back over when it stops raining and screw it back together and get it home. Once here, I will replace the rack and move on smartly. Doing a quick fix just isn't good enough this time.
I was going over to the Valley Brook house and put down some great looking new tile that our new Daughter-in-friend, daughter and friend, Mel picked out. She has good taste and I can make it work with a tile saw. Should be a fun job and I'll be glad to have it done. I did make the mistake of leaving my level on the rough out shelf. I hadn't made it level yet and Mel noticed.
I have managed to get the big snow blade on the trator reinstalled and working. It isn't perfect but if will push gravel around.
We had a great day here yesterday and by the afternoon I was in shirtsleeves out walking from where I ran out of gas. Yes, my attention to detail isn't always perfect.
Oh Well,
MUD

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like bicycle weather is just around the corner.

    Snow blade. Ha. You live in the Great White North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:36 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete