- The one you went with came home with you and makes you biscuits the first morning back.
- Your camera card or your computer has a lot of pictures and you haven't had the time to edit them all.
- You came home with money or clean underwear. They are interchangeable (at WalMart).
- You escaped Louisiana and didn't have to file an Environmental Impact Statement over all the shrimps you ate. Or, go to the Emergency Room for gall bladder surgery immediately upon your return.
- None of the animals in your menagerie died while you were gone. The dogs were out of water and I haven't seen the cat but nothing fatal. He'll turn up in a day or so once he learns that we are back and he can get a little dry food and a taste of the canned dog food.
- Stop/starting the mail and newspaper worked. Your mailbox will be full the day you get back but the driveway isn't full of newspapers.
- The house is basically the way you left it. Did you expect the cleaning fairies would come and get rid of the dust bunnies? Get Real!