7/26/2009

Dang, I hate it when this happens!

I did this just for Amy. She posts those cute Kirkland baby picts.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
1 AM, 3 AM and 7 AM... Drank three glasses of Tea at dinner last night. Had company.

2. How do you like your steak?
Yes. Grilled medium rare and with good friends.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Taken" while we were on the road. I loved it but it was a little brutal for Barb.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Law and Anything. On the cooking channel Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
On the beach at Rabat Morocco wasn’t bad but right here at home in Rabbit run is just great.

6. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Cashew Blueberry Pancakes made by Barb. Great stuff McGee.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Yes. Eating about anything is fine by me. I like to cook on the grill but am just at home with a pot of Ham and beans.

8. What foods do you dislike?
I tried Boiled Peanuts once and am not the biggest fan. Other than that, pretty much see it, eat it.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Right here at home.

10. Favorite dressing?
Blue Cheese dressing and in a pinch Otts


11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
53 Chevy truck

12. What are your favorite clothes?
This is a girls question isn’t it. I wear clothes because it is ugly for a 60 year old guy to run around naked.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
East Coast of the US in the fall. North out of Idaho into Canada and then east and come back down through Montanna.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I have everything I need and most of what I want so what do you think?

15. Where would you want to retire?
Rabbit Run, Tecumseh, BY God, Kansas

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning

17. Where were you born?
Wichita, KS at Wesley medical Center

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
KU basketball

19. Apple or PC?
PC. Apples are great in a pie.

20. Favorite quote?
A Journey of a 1000 miles begins with he first step.

21. Book you most hated having to read for high school English?
Kansas History

22. Vegetarian or carnivore?
omnivore

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning

24. Do you have any pets?
Two dogs, two stupid birds and a porch kitty.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Most of the news is so political nowdays that I go out and make my own. Read ridingwithmud@blogspot.com

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Older. With money

27. What is your best childhood memory?
My friends, Ronny, Harvey, Wayne (Not as Much) Danny Rex.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog

29. Are you married?
yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?
absolutely

31. Been in a car accident?
Yep’er skippy. Rolled one over and over and lots of little one’s.

32. Any pet peeves?
Stupid people that go out of their way to prove it.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
See number 22. Omnivores love it piled on their pizza.

34. Favorite Flower?
SUN

35. Favorite ice cream?
I am trying to remember if there is any I don’t like. There is a new Wells Blue Bunny “Berry Me Please” that is wonderful.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Got food poisoned at “taco bell” so that ain’t it. Wendy’s for a simple burger works.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
none, Passed it on the first try in a car I had never driven before.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Ken

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Never happen McGee. I try to spend cash and quit when it is gone.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
With my mild ADHD everything is spontaneous. I have to plan to plan.

41. Like your job?
I am retired what’s not to like.

42. favorite veggie?
tomato, but I really like all veggies

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Morocco and Spain.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Had to be Dave and Barb

45. What are you listening to right now?
The squirrels out on the porch.

46. What is your favorite color?
Damn girlie questions... I guess Black for the t-shirt and blue for the jeans.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
none Do I look like some swabby or queer?

48. Favorite song from your teen years?
Hell, I can’t remember my favorite song from yesterday let alone 40 years ago.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
8:55 AM

50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes but never after noon in the day. Can’t sleep if I do.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment