7/29/2009

I Don't know 20 people on Facebook!

Amy tagged me to answer the following question and then told me to tag 20 people. The People I know on Facebook are all on her list. So here is my answers to her questions:


Three names I go by:
1. MUD
2. Dennis
3. Colonel

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Started as a Gas Station Pump Jockey
2. From Private in the Army to Colonel in the Guard.
3.Instructor for a Call Center. Taught Customer Service.

Three places I have lived:
1. Wichita, KS - First 19 years of my life
2. Fort Leonard Wood, MO - Fort Sill, OK - Fort Irwin, CA Vietnam then Fort Carson, CO.
3. In an 8X38ft Traielr in Wichita for a couple of years.

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Beer - But I don't drin it anymore.
3. Single Malt Scotch.

Three TV shows I watch: When I have time to watch TV
1. Law and any think, Order, Special Victims unit etc..
2. Saving grace
3. The Closer.

Three places I have been:
1. San Antonio, Texas; love the river walk
2. Denver, Colorado; used to go every year and miss the mountains dearly
3. St Louis, MO with the family. had a ball there

Three people who text me regularly:
1. What the heck is Texting? Is that a cell phone thing?

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Itallian; I love my carbs
2. Mexican
3. Smoked meats from my grill. Hickory smoke rocks!

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Pictures of Austin
2. Basketball season. GO KU!
3. A trip this fall. May go East, may go west, but may go both...

MUD

3 comments:

  1. I don't text either. And seriously - you don't know 20 people on FaceCrack yet? Hmmm ... where's Two Dogs when we need him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Mustangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny! I hate texting too. I think we have at least 20 family members on facebook now!

    ReplyDelete