2/01/2011

Snow and Such

I can look out the window from the computer and there is about 1/4 inch of snow and if there are any flakes falling, they are so fine that you can't see them. The birds are all at the feeders in force so it might get a lot worse. We'll see.

February is finally here and my self imposed month of advice is complete. Good thing, I don't feel like I have much more to say. I have a few calls to make to see what oil well money was paid to the Petty Gang and what was paid to Mom. Then I get to unravel the taxes for last year.

There is another month of Basketball and we'll move into the season ending tournaments. I saw Texas play last night and they sure look good. The may look like Baylor by being long but they are deep and are playing like a team this year. Unless someone can find a way to beat them with speed and pressure they look like the season champs. Kansas won't get another crack at them until the BIG XII tournament.

Better get rolling.

MUD

No comments:

Post a Comment