- The name Petty has been big in racing but alas, I probably will never break the speed limit again. Well, I might by accident on a long hill.
- Be broke. I have found that over time it is a damned site more fun in life to want what you have rather than to get what you want. 'Cides, there is really enough stuff here to clean.
- Fall in love with a strange woman. Dang, I hate it when that happens but alas I'll just have to keep half of my stuff and share.
- Buy another gun. I have to remember where I wrote the combination to my gun safe as it is. I will probably take grandma's gun to the gun shop and have it blued one of these days and it does need a longer stock. That will be my legacy gun for Dave, or someone.
- Smoke a pipe or a cigarette. Full of what you ask? Cubed Burley cured tobacco. I might have a birthday cigar or two during the rest of my life but not that pipe.
- Really answer the question where I want to be or what do I want out of life. I keep coming back to here and what I have but hey, that's the easy answer.
- Take off and travel at the drop of the hat. There is a "Space A" flight to Alaska next week but we probably won't get around to it right in the middle of garden time.
- Do much more than visit the puppies in Pet Land. The outside dogs are getting old and the MG doesn't want an inside dog. There was a cute dachshund there yesterday but...
OK Smart ass what can't you do without?
- Dishwasher. If ours breaks, the next day Will be get a new one time.
- Air Conditioning.
- TV and Cable
- Old truck to haul stuff. May not haul much but at least I want one to do it with.
- Access to a kitchen. Even if I wind up in a nursing home I want kitchen privileges.
- Pop Corn and ice cream. Not at the same time but every once in a while I just like a snack of either one.
- A good BBQ. Not one of those rickety damned cheap ones but a good old Webber. Now if I could just find a good stainless steel grill. The chrome ones at Wal*Mart don't last much more than one season.
- The MG and her flowers. I grumble sometimes when she wants more mulch or something tilled but she brings more beauty into my life by accident than anything I do on purpose.
- Spell checker.
And finally I really do love the computer and writing on a blog.